|招聘岗位||Scientist in Analytical Chemistry (CMC)|
1. Provide analytical supports to API production, formulation research, development and manufacture;
2. Develop and validate analytical methods suitable for drug development;
3. Work with process chemists and formulators to assess yields and stability;
4. Providing trouble-shooting related to analysis;
5. Ensure that the knowledge and intellectual property are adequately protected;
6. Write up protocol and analytical report to support China and global regulatory filings with high quality.
1. BS or MS with 2+ years’ experience in analytical chemistry in pharmaceutical industry;
2. Good knowledge and hands-on experience in analytical instruments and be able to interpret results of HPLC, GC, MS, NMR, etc.;
3. Familiar with the requirements of the (c)FDA cGMP/GLP regulations, ICH guidelines as well as other drug development processes;
4. Familiar with analytical method development and validation;
5. Familiar with lab equipment maintenance, calibration and qualification;
6. Good communication skill and be able to work in a team environment;
7. Be accountable and demonstrate good working ethics, integrity, ownership and passion;
8. Our Beijing office will be moved to Zhongguancun Life Science Park after Aug 2016.