1. Understand key market trends and competitive environment to develop market critical insights to product strategy and communication;
2. Develop and implement brand tactical planning and ensuring alignment across multiple functions;
3. Develop and implement innovative marketing tools to track and coordinate franchise budgets, resource allocation, and to enhance customer engagement;
4. Manage agency and other vendors to ensure execution towards brand objectives.
1. Bachelor’s degree (oncology or hematology background preferred);
2. 5+ years of pharmaceutical marketing experience (oncology or hematology background preferred);
3. Ability to think strategically and competitively, drive execution and foster relationships;
4. Strong communications skills and effective and influential presentations to external and internal customers;
5. Strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize;
6. Proven team player with ability to navigate and collaborate cross functionally.
Desired Skills, and Abilities
1. Self-starter who is eager to identify issues/problems and proactively solve;
2. Strong self-learning skill and willing to expand work view;
3. Initiative, creativity and ability to work effectively in a complex, uncertain and rapidly changing environment.